Working Capital The Real Estate Podcast
The Old Dawg of Real Estate Investing with Bill Manassero | EP 46
Apr 19, 2022
In This Episode
Bill Manassero spent the last 11 years of his life serving with his family as missionaries to orphans, abandoned, and at-risk children in Haiti. Before Haiti, he spent over 20 years in business, both in corporations and as an entrepreneur. He was also a professional musician who toured the world singing children’s music. Now that Bill and his family are no longer in Haiti, they need to take care of themselves. Bill has decided to go into real estate investing, to buy rental properties to create income to take care of their retirement years and to have something to leave their children. Bill has decided to share his journey through his website and podcast
In this episode we talked about:
- Bill`s background, what brought him to real estate investing.
- How to teach kids to run businesses and instil in them entrepreneurial skills.
- Mentorship .
- Formula for success in managing a real estate business
- Geography of investing and analytical approach as a key factor of success
- Something Bill knows now that he wished he knew at the beginning of investing career.
- The book that listeners would find valuable
- And much more!